Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

I AM NOT AGAINST CREMATION THOUGH

I believe in the word of God, it says the day will come for the trumpet to be played and every dead person who believed will resurrect. 
I somehow think to cremate a corpse is against our religion (Christianity). I feel that if you are a Christian you should know better. Jesus was crucified on a cross, died and was buried, his body was never burnt to ashes. On the third day, he rose; see what I’m on about? How are you going to raise from dead if your body was burnt down to ashes, huh?

Reasons why some people choose to be cremated when dead

·        They avoid being woken up by others to use them in an evil way (witchcraft).
·        They don’t believe in the word of God.
·        They do believe in God but they are ignorant.
·        They choose to do it because others are doing it.
·        Because of their beliefs.

·        It is what they do in their culture.

No comments:

Post a Comment