Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Hi, my name is Dieketseng Mothutse but they call me dkay
I am a tall quiet, young woman blessed with a dark skin. I’m originally from Qwa qwa but currently in Bloemfontein. I am studying media and journalism with the University of the Free State and this is my final year. I stay in town at the flat next to the Waterfront mall and I stay with my friends there.
I like reading a lot. I read novels, newspapers, and even the posters that I meet and see while I am going around. In other words, reading has turned to be my hobby. Even though I am a quiet person, I enjoy being around people and socialize.
Soccer is my favorite sport, and I am a fan of kaizer Chiefs; a number 1 winning team in the country. I also follow rugby, I understand few things about it and my favorite team is Vodacom Cheaters. However, I do listen to people telling me about other sports that they are interested in.
In eight years time I am planning to get married to my ideal man and have 4 children. But even if I do not get married, I would not mind because I will be working and earning my salary at the end of each month. I love babies so much, I wonder if I will have them day because people like to say if you love something so much, chances are you won’t have them. Anyway, I do not usually listen to the negative things; I rather put my focus on the positives because they say if you can conceive it, you can achieve it.
I also love fashion and beauty. I think one day I will do a short course on fashion & designing so to know the basics such as combination of colors, the best fabric material, etc. When it comes to wearing, I have a weakness of putting a lot of my favorite colors which are purple, red and pink. Hopefully, one day I’ll know how to wear other colors as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment